Weapon unlock dlc c...

Notifications
Clear all

Weapon unlock dlc code not working  

RSS

breckjensen
(@breckjensen)
27/10/2017 12:44 pm  

Hello, I just preordered COD WW2 today at gamestop. On the receipt I got a code for a weapon unlock dlc and 4 hours of double XP when the game comes out. Everytime I try entering the code, i get "CODE ALREADY REDEEMED" in big red letters. I don't know what to do, and it's my first time entering it. If anyone has anything that will help me, it will be greatly appreciated???

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://community.callofduty.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-World-War-II/Weapon-unlock-dlc-code-not-working/m-p/104482478456214

motion graphics videos

BFS
 BFS
(@bfs)
New Member Admin
30/10/2017 2:50 pm  

I hate when that happens,  you get an anticipated DLC and you can not unlock it.  I would contact game stop to find out what you need to do to activate the code.  It maybe your account that you are trying to use it on maybe not your primary one on the system and it is unlocked on that account only.  

With that said,  Our Black Ops team is the real life one.  Our team here works on projects with the three letter acronyms for deployments including military training facilities, live firing ranges and bio communication systems.  We will be posting up information on new technology and always welcome ideas for our project think tank.  We are not fully up in these sections because of the sensitivity of the information but welcome to our forum board and I hope you find your DLC code.  

BFS admin - 

waso liked
ReplyQuote
Share: